Hunter's Delicious Grilled Shrimp Kabob Recipe
Instead of pulling out multiple seasonings from your cabinet to cook tasty shrimp; there is only one seasoning you need that will knock your socks off. Delicious taste does not get any easier or better than this. This entire process will take less than 30 minutes to fully prepare. This can be served with grilled asparagus and rice pilaf for a complete meal.
Difficulty Level: Easy
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 2-5 minutes (+10 minutes resting)
- Total time: 20 minutes maximum
- Servings: 6
Grilled Shrimp Kabob Ingredients
- 1(16 oz.) bag of Raw Jumbo Shrimp
- 1 pack of wooden skewers
- 1/4c Hunter's "Seafood Seasoning"
- 1/2 Lime
- Peel and wash 1 bag of jumbo shrimp and pat dry. Place them onto a plate or sheet pan.
- Season shrimp evenly on both sides using Hunter's "Seafood Seasoning".
- Place 4 pieces of shrimp on each skewer.
- Preheat your grill and prepare for direct cooking on medium heat (350°-450°F).
- Grill your shrimp for 1 to 2 minutes on each side until they reach an internal temperature of 145°F.
- Squeeze lime juice over shrimp once it's done and taken off the grill.
Hunter's "SEAFOOD SEASONING" Handcrafted Seasoning & Dry Rub
Mouth watering flow of garlic, light sweet crushed red peppers and somewhat fruity paprika paired with a dazzling punch of Atlantic Bay coastal spices. This aroma renders notes of brown sugar, garlic, and a strong herbaceous bouquet.