Hunter’s Barbecue Chicken Recipe
Excellent Tender Chicken With a Smoky Savory Flavor
This is by far such a delicious, tender and juicy delight. The smoky flavor adds another savory layer to tantalize your taste buds. Great recipe to feed your family or a group of friends.
Difficulty Level: Easy
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Marinade time: 4 - 24 hours
- Cook time: 2 hours 45 minutes (+7 minutes resting)
- Total time: At least 6 hours
- Servings: 6
- 1-2 Whole Chickens
- 1/2c Hunter's "Country Boy" sauce/marinade
- 4-6 tbsp. Hunter's "Smoked Rub"
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary or thyme
- Season your poultry well inside and outside the skin using Hunter's "Smoked Rub"
- Let your chicken marinade in the refrigerator from 4 hours to overnight.
- Fire your grill and cook your chicken around 275-300F.
- Inject your whole chicken on all sides after 20 minutes of cooking using Hunter's "Country Boy".
- Once your meat is about 50 percent finished, brush your chicken using one coat of Hunter's "Country Boy" sauce/marinade.
- Once your food reaches internal temperature of 165F, it's finished. Place chicken at room temperature to rest for 6-8 minutes.
- Cut, eat and enjoy!
Hunter's "COUNTRY BOY" Handcrafted Sauce & Marinade
Savory flavors of rich sugarcane molasses and brown sugar, sweet light blends of tangy citrus flavors, with a slightly sharp cider vinegar bite as a delightful finish. This savory creation gives notes of light wood smoke with a hint of sweet aromatic spice.
Hunter's "SMOKED RUB" Handcrafted Seasoning and Dry Rub
Savory mingling of molasses and brown sugar, paired with the smoky flavor of sweet hickory, adding a light cayenne finish for a subtle spicy surprise. This aroma gives notes of brown sugar, and hickory wood smoke with a hint of aromatic spice.