Hunter’s Lemon Pepper Garlic Wings
Best Seasoning For Tangy Lemon Pepper Garlic Wings
There's nothing like delicious wings to get a party started. Everyone loves wings especially with the zesty taste of lemon pepper garlic. All you need is a few friends and family and you'll watch them vanish!
Difficulty Level: Easy
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 25 minutes
- Total time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 4-6
- 1(4 lb.) bag of frozen or fresh wingettes
- 2 limes
- 1 tsp. of butter
- 1/4c Hunter's "Lemon Pepper Garlic Seasoning"
- Place your chicken wings onto a sheet pan or bowl.
- Evenly season both sides using Hunter's “Lemon Pepper Garlic seasoning” fully covering the wings.
- Grill/Bake your chicken wings between the temperatures of 300-350F until ready at 165F.
- Squeeze two limes into a cup with 1 tsp. of melted butter and stir well
- Place your cooked wings into a large bowl
- Pour the sauce over the wings and coat evenly
- Serve & Bon Appetit
Hunter's "LEMON PEPPER GARLIC" Handcrafted Seasoning & Dry Rub