Hunter’s Texas Style Cowboy Steak Recipe
The Best Steak Seasoning for Mouth Watering Flavor
Nothing beats a juicy tender steak loaded with smoky flavor and grilled to perfection. Invite friends over and throw a couple of steaks on the grill for a delicious, succulent and flavorful meal that will definitely impress.
Difficulty Level: Intermediate
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Marinade time: 2-4 hour
- Cook time: 15-20 minutes
- Total time: 1 hour 20 minutes
- Servings: 2
- Steak of your choice
- 2-3 tbsp. Hunter's "Mid-West Cowboy" sauce/marinade
- 4-5 tbsp. Hunter's "Texas Seasoning"
- Marinade both sides of your steak using Hunter's "Mid-West Cowboy" sauce/marinade and let marinade for 2-4 hours.
- Pour off marinade and season well using Hunter’s “Texas Seasoning”. (Note: Add extra course salt if needed based on your pallet)
- Fire your grill or stove on high and cook your steak around 450-500F.
- Once your food reaches your finished temperature of 165F and place your steak at room temperature to rest for 3-5 minutes.
- Cook times: Rare-125F, Medium Rare 135F, Medium 145F, Medium Well 150F, Well Done 160F
- Slice, eat and enjoy!
Hunter's "MID-WEST COWBOY" Handcrafted Sauce and Marinade
Light hickory smoked sweet flavor, mingled with blends of old fashioned brown sugar and mouth-watering molasses. This aroma gives notes of savory, sweet, and smoky delight.
Hunter's "TEXAS SEASONING" Handcrafted Seasoning and Dry Rub
Flavorful and quintessential Southwest embodiment of a zesty salt & pepper based savor with the subtle essence of Whiskey Barrel smokiness, dazzling notes of aromatic garlic & a whispered cane spice.