Hunter's Texas Style Chicken Tacos Recipe
Great Fun & Easy Texas Style Recipe for Family Night
Kids love to help make dinner and this recipe is sure to please them! It's quick & easy and also absolutely delicious. A taco station at a party is sure to be a hit and you can get creative with your toppings!
Difficulty Level: Easy
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 10-15 minutes
- Total time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 2 Sliced Chicken Breasts
- Taco shells
- 4-5 tbsp. of Hunter's "Texas Seasoning"
- ¼c “Caribbean Jerk” sauce/marinade
- 1c Diced onions
- 1c Diced tomatoes
- 1c Shredded lettuce
- 1 lime
- Shredded cheese (Optional)
- Take uncooked chicken and season well using Hunter’s “Texas Seasoning”
- Cook chicken in the skillet using light olive oil
- Sprinkle in the onions and cook until ready
- Once the chicken is done, squeeze a lime over the chicken
- Place chicken into taco shells with your tomatoes and fixin's
- Drizzle Hunter’s “Caribbean Jerk” sauce over your tacos as your taco sauce
- Eat and Enjoy!
Hunter's "CARIBBEAN JERK" Handcrafted Sauce and Marinade
Flowery West-Indian blends of ginger, allspice (also known as Jamaican pepper), sweet & mild chili peppers, mixed with sweet tropical blends of citrus flavors and a delicious dash of brown sugar. This aroma gives notes of ginger spice, and tropical fragrance with a peppery aromatic spice.
Hunter's "TEXAS SEASONING" Handcrafted Seasoning and Dry Rub
Flavorful and quintessential Southwest embodiment of a zesty salt & pepper based savor with the subtle essence of Whiskey Barrel smokiness, dazzling notes of aromatic garlic & a whispered cane spice.