Hunter's Coastal Seafood Salmon Recipe
Flavorful Seafood Seasoning Recipe for Delicious Salmon
This delicious mouth-watering salmon recipe is super easy and has only 3 or so ingredients. This marinade tastes amazing with oven-baked and grilled salmon. It also tastes fantastic with all fish, all poultry and other meats especially pork.
Difficulty Level: Easy
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Marinade time: 1 hour
- Cook time: 25 minutes
- Total time: 1 hour 40 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 1/4c Hunter's "Country Boy" marinade
- 4 tbsp. Hunter's "Seafood Seasoning"
- 1 full salmon fillet
- 1/2 lemon
- Marinate salmon in 1/8c Hunter's “Country Boy” sauce for 1 hour to overnight
- Take salmon from marinade and place on sheet pan . (Do not rinse)
- Season both sides of salmon well with Hunter's “Seafood Seasoning” and place back into a pan.
- Grill or bake salmon at 350F covered for 22-25 minutes until ready.
- Take your salmon away from the heat and immediately pour 1/8c of Hunter's "Caribbean Mustard", marinate fillet and let rest for 3 minutes.
- Squeeze 1/2 lemon over fillet before serving.
- Bon Appetit!
Delicious savory flavors of rich sugarcane molasses and brown sugar, sweet light blends of tangy citrus flavors, with a slightly sharp cider vinegar bite as a delightful finish. This savory creation gives notes of light wood smoke with a hint of sweet aromatic spice.
Hunter's "SEAFOOD SEASONING" Handcrafted Seasoning & Dry Rub
Mouth watering flow of garlic, light sweet crushed red peppers and somewhat fruity paprika paired with a dazzling punch of Atlantic Bay coastal spices. This aroma renders notes of brown sugar, garlic, and a strong herbaceous bouquet.