Lemon Pepper Garlic Shrimp Pasta
This Seasoning & Dry Rub Brings This Dish to Life
Growing up we had a variety of fish or seafood dishes every Friday. This recipe is a delicious way to enjoy shrimp and pasta with a lemon pepper garlic flair. Also, another kid favorite!
Difficulty Level: Easy
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 25 minutes
- Total time: 35 minutes
- Servings: 4-6
- 1(16 oz.) bag of large shrimp
- 1/2 lb. Penne Pasta
- 1/2 lb. Grape tomatoes
- 1 tsp. Basil
- 1c Cream
- 1/4c Hunter's "Lemon Pepper Garlic Seasoning"
- Place your uncooked shrimp into a bowl and season well using Hunter’s “Lemon Pepper Garlic” seasoning and let rest
- Place the penne pasta into a pan and cook with cream
- Place the grape tomatoes and basil into cooking pan and add 2 tbsp. Hunter’s “Lemon Pepper Garlic” seasoning
- Once the penne pasta is 50 percent cooked, add shrimp to pan until fully cooked
- Pour cooked pasta into a bowl and let rest for 3-5 minutes.
- Serve & Enjoy
Hunter's "LEMON PEPPER GARLIC" Handcrafted Seasoning & Dry Rub
This distinctive citrus profile is derived from the perfect spice blending of zesty minced lemon with spicy cracked black peppercorns and a flavorful essence of garlic. The perfect balance of these citrus oil infused black peppercorns with garlic bring many dishes to life with a tangy, mouth watering flavor including chicken, fish, seafood and grilled vegetables.