Hunter's Lemon Pepper Jerk Shrimp Pasta
1. Marinade shrimp using Hunter’s Lemon Pepper Jerk seasoning.
2. Boil pasta using a pinch of salt and a fresh basil. Cook until ready.
3. Bring olive oil to a boil in a pan.
4. Cook shrimp al dente (50%) in the pan of olive oil and take out.
5. Making the Sauce:
- Place (Dry) Sun Dried Tomatoes and a piece of Fresh Ginger in a pan. Cook for 1-2 min.
- Add minced garlic & cook in pan for 20-30 sec.
- Add Sauvignon Blanc into the pan & reduce 50% which takes about 2-3 min.
- Add Heavy Cream, Butter and a Scotch Bonner Pepper into the pan and cook for 2 min on medium heat.
- Add Shrimp into the sauce and season the sauce using Hunter’s Lemon Pepper Jerk Seasoning.
- Cook for 5 minutes on medium-low heat
6. Add the finished pasta into the pan with the shrimp and take off heat.
7. Re-season the pasta and shrimp using Hunter’s Lemon Pepper Jerk Seasoning.
8. Zest & squeeze a fresh lemon into the pasta and mix well.
9. Sprinkle grated parmesan cheese over the pasta and garnish,
10. Bon Appetit