Hunter's Delicious Pork Chop Recipe
Juicy & Flavorful Carolina Pork Chops Recipe
When you're coming home from work and want to make a simple yet delicious dinner on the grill and/or oven. Follow these delicious easy steps and you may not not have leftovers for lunch the next day. This "Caribbean Mustard" Sauce & Marinade is so amazing, it far surpasses Carolina Gold.
Difficulty Level: Easy
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Marinade time: 2-24 hours
- Cook time: 15-60 minutes (+10 minutes resting)
- Total time: At least 2 hours 30 minutes
- Servings: 8
- 2 pork tenderloins (about 1lb. each)
- 2c Hunter’s Caribbean Mustard Marinade
- 8 tbsp. Hunter’s Smoked Rub
- Place pork tenderloins in a ziploc bag with 2 cups Hunter’s "Caribbean Mustard" marinade.
- Squeeze the air out of the bag and close the zip.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
- Remove the pork tenderloins from the refrigerator 30 minutes before cooking.
- For oven: Preheat your oven to 350℉ (175℃).
- For grilling: Heat grill to medium-high (about 400℉ / 205℃)
- Remove the pork tenderloins from the bag and discard the marinade.
- Pat tenderloins dry with a paper towel.
- Generously coat each tenderloin with 4 tbsp. Hunter’s Smoked Rub and massage it into the meat.
- In the oven: Place the pork tenderloin in a baking dish and bake in the oven for 45 to 60 minutes, or until the center is no longer pink (center should reach 145℉ / 63℃).
- For grilling: Place tenderloins on rack, turning every 3-4 minutes. Cook for about 15 to 20 minutes or until the center is no longer pink (center should reach 145℉ / 63℃).
- Remove the pork from the oven or grill and tent loosely with tin foil. Rest for 10 minutes before serving to allow juices to redistribute so meat is tender & juicy.
Hunter's "Smoked Rub" Handcrafted Seasoning & Dry Rub
Savory mingling of molasses and brown sugar, paired with the smoky flavor of sweet hickory, adding a light cayenne finish for a subtle spicy surprise. This aroma gives notes of brown sugar, and hickory wood smoke with a hint of aromatic spice.
Hunter's "Caribbean Mustard" Handcrafted Sauce & Marinade
One of a kind pairing of spicy West-Indian "Jerk" flavors, fused with a savory and tangy South Carolina sweet mustard. This aroma gives notes of a delectable tropical mustard and sweet pepper spice.