Hunter's All American Barbecue RIBS
The Best Simple BBQ Ribs Recipe in the USA. Made in Charlotte
If your goal is to make delicious BBQ Ribs, and get the same taste and flavor as your favorite barbecue rib shack, restaurant or food truck, this is the recipe for you. To add a cherry on top, all you need is 2 to 3 simple ingredients. Get ready to lick your fingers!
Difficulty Level: Intermediate
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Marinade time: 4 - 24 hours
- Cook time: 2 hours 30 minutes (+7 minutes resting)
- Total time: At least 6 hours 40 minutes
- Servings: 6
- 1-2 racks of full pork spare ribs
- 3/4c Hunter's "Country Boy" sauce
- 6 tbsp. Hunter's "Smoked Rub" dry rub (per rack or ribs)
- 2 tbsp. salt (optional)
- Place your spare ribs in a ziploc bag and pour 1/4c (per rack) of Hunter's "Country Boy" sauce covering both sides of the ribs. Seal the bag tightly and place in the refrigerator to marinade from 4 to 24 hours.
- When you are ready to cook the ribs remove meat from marinade and shake off any excess. Discard marinade. (Do not rinse meat)!
- Light the grill and wait 20 or more minutes until the coals turn white
- Once the charcoal turns white, place any wood chips of your choice over the coals and close the grill for 10 minutes. (Make sure your grill vents are completely open).
- Before you place your ribs on the grill. Make sure you do not see any visible fire flaming. If you do, close your grill for another 3 minutes.
- Place your ribs onto the grill around 275 to 325 degrees and close the grill.
- Check the grill continuously making sure the fire isn't burning the meat.
- Flip the ribs on both sides while cooking throughout this process ensuring your ribs are being cooked evenly
- When your delicious ribs are about 70 percent completed, season both sides evenly using .
- When your ribs are 90 percent completed, glaze both sides using Hunters "Country Boy" sauce.
- Once the BBQ Ribs are fully cooked, let rest for 7 minutes at room temperature.
- Cut the ribs and please do not hurt yourself when eating!
Hunter's "COUNTRY BOY" Handcrafted Sauce & MarinadeSavory flavors of rich sugarcane molasses and brown sugar, sweet light blends of tangy citrus flavors, with a slightly sharp cider vinegar bite as a delightful finish. This savory creation gives notes of light wood smoke with a hint of sweet aromatic spice.
Hunter's "SMOKED RUB" Handcrafted Seasoning & Dry Rub
Savory mingling of molasses and brown sugar, paired with the smoky flavor of sweet hickory, adding a light cayenne finish for a subtle spicy surprise. This aroma gives notes of brown sugar, and hickory wood smoke with a hint of aromatic spice.