If you are running low on time and just need an easy chicken recipe to quickly place in the oven; Hunter's "Country Boy" Chicken Breast recipe can give you tender juicy chicken and you only need two ingredients!
Difficulty Level: Easy
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Marinade time: 2 hours
- Cook time: 30 minutes
- Total time: 2 hours 45 minutes
- Servings: 4
Hunter's Baked Chicken Breast
- 1½ lbs. Country Boy Grilled Chicken(see instructions below)
- ½c Hunter's "Country Boy" Sauce
- ½c Hunter's "Poultry Seasoning"
- 1/4c chopped cilantro
- 1c Country Boy Marinade
- 1½ lbs. Boneless chicken breast
- 1 tbsp. King of Foods Poultry Seasoning
- Measure 1c Hunter's "Country Boy" marinade into large container with lid or gallon plastic bag. Place your chicken breasts in container with marinade and turn to coat. Marinate overnight.
- When you are ready to cook the chicken remove chicken from marinade and shake off any excess. Discard the marinade.
- Evenly sprinkle poultry seasoning onto front and back of the chicken breasts.
- Preheat your grill and prepare for direct cooking on medium heat (350°-450°F).
- Grill your chicken breasts until they reach an internal temperature of 160°F at the thickest part of the breast, Turning chicken once about halfway through. Depending on the thickness of your chicken breast cook time may vary from 8-13 minutes.
- Once your chicken is done, take it out of the oven...Sprinkle the chopped cilantro over your chicken
Hunter's "Country Boy" Full Flavor Description
Savory flavors of rich sugarcane molasses and brown sugar, sweet light blends of tangy citrus flavors, with a slightly sharp cider vinegar bite as a delightful finish. This savory creation gives notes of light wood smoke with a hint of sweet aromatic spice.
Hunter's "Poultry Seasoning" Full Flavor Description
Flavorful warm intonations of sweet brown sugar, light zest of appetizing lemon pepper and savory finish of sweet smoked paprika. This opulent aroma is
reminiscent of a heavenly sweet meeting a flavorful smoky pairing.