Spice Lemon Pepper Recipes
Sizzling Citrus Heatwave!
Unleash the Burst of the Spicy Lemon Pepper Experience:
Introducing our Spicy Lemon Pepper Seasoning also known as Hunter’s Lemon Pepper Jerk – a thrilling fusion of Jamaican spices and zesty lemon, designed to ignite your taste buds with an explosion of flavor. Elevate your dishes with the perfect balance of heat and citrus zest, creating a culinary experience that is bold, vibrant, and utterly irresistible.
Lemon Pepper Jerk Shrimp Tacos:
Tantalize Your Taste Buds with Shrimp, Jerk & Lemon Pepper Magic!
Elevate your taco experience with our tantalizing Lemon Pepper Jerk Shrimp Tacos! A fusion of Caribbean heat and zesty citrus, these tacos offer a burst of flavors that will leave you craving more. Let's embark on a culinary journey and create these savory delights that promise to spice up your taco nights!
- 1 lb. large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 6 tablespoons of Hunter’s Lemon Pepper Jerk Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 small flour or corn tortillas
- Shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, and sliced red onions for garnish
- Fresh cilantro and lime wedges for serving
- In a bowl, combine the shrimp with Hunter’s Lemon Pepper Jerk Seasoning and olive oil. Toss to coat the shrimp evenly and let them marinate for at least 15-20 minutes.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the marinated shrimp to the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes per side or until they turn pink and opaque.
- Warm the tortillas in a dry skillet or microwave.
- Assemble the tacos by placing a generous portion of the cooked Lemon Pepper Jerk Shrimp on each tortilla.
- Top with shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, and sliced red onions.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro and serve with lime wedges on the side.
- Enjoy the explosion of flavors in your homemade Lemon Pepper Jerk Shrimp Tacos!
Citrus & Spice Extravaganza!
Exciting Lemon Pepper Jerk Wings:
Unleash a flavor explosion with our Lemon Pepper Jerk Wings! These oven-baked delights fuse bold jerk seasoning and zesty lemon pepper for a mouthwatering experience. Easy, vibrant, and perfect for any occasion. Let's dive into the recipe and savor the bliss!
- 2 lbs. chicken wings, split at joints, tips discarded
- 6-7 tablespoons of Hunter’s Lemon Pepper Jerk Seasoning
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Salt to taste
- Lemon wedges for garnish
- In a large bowl, toss to coat the wings evenly using Hunter’s Lemon Pepper Jerk Seasoning, then let them marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat vegetable oil in a deep fryer or large, deep skillet to 375°F (190°C).
- Dredge each marinated wing in the seasoned flour mixture, ensuring they are well-coated.
- Carefully place the coated wings into the hot oil, frying in batches to avoid overcrowding. Fry for about 10-12 minutes or until the wings are golden brown and crispy.
- Use a slotted spoon to remove the wings from the oil and place them on a paper towel-lined plate to absorb any excess oil.
- Repeat the process with the remaining wings.
- Garnish with fresh lemon wedges and serve immediately.
Taste Bud - Spice Wonderland!
5 Lemon Pepper Fun Facts:
- Ancient Origins: Lemon Pepper Seasoning has roots tracing back to ancient India, where black pepper originated.
- Health Boost: Beyond flavor, Lemon Pepper can provide a dose of vitamin C from the lemon zest.
- Versatile Pairing: Lemon Pepper isn't just for savory dishes; it can also add a citrusy kick to desserts and beverages.
- Time-Honored Tradition: The combination of lemon and pepper has been used in culinary traditions around the world for centuries.
- Instant Elevator: Lemon Pepper is a quick fix to add depth and brightness to dishes without the need for multiple spices.
A Citrus Caribbean Fusion Experience!
Lemon Pepper Jerk Salmon:
Elevate your dinner with our tantalizing Lemon Pepper Jerk Salmon recipe! This easy-to-follow oven-baked delight combines the bold flavors of jerk seasoning with the zesty kick of lemon pepper. Savor a mouthwatering symphony of fusion spices, perfectly seared to perfection.
- 4 salmon fillets
- 4 tablespoons of Hunter’s Lemon Pepper Jerk Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Lemon wedges for garnish
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Place the salmon fillets on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or lightly greased.
- Brush each salmon fillet generously with the Hunter’s Lemon Pepper Jerk seasoning mixed together with olive oil, ensuring even coverage.
- Let the salmon marinate for at least 15-20 minutes to allow the flavors to meld.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.
- Optional: Broil for an additional 2-3 minutes at the end for a golden-brown crust.
- Remove from the oven and garnish with fresh lemon wedges.
- Serve your Lemon Pepper Jerk Salmon with your favorite side dishes and enjoy the explosion of flavors!
Note: Cooking times may vary based on the thickness of your salmon fillets. Adjust accordingly to ensure your salmon is cooked to perfection.
Citrus Culinary Adventures!
10 Different Ways of Cooking Lemon Pepper:
- Grilling: Use lemon pepper to season meats like chicken, fish, or even vegetables before grilling for a smoky and citrusy flavor.
- Baking: Coat proteins such as chicken, salmon, or pork with lemon pepper before baking for a delicious and easy oven-cooked dish.
- Pan-Frying: Sear meats or tofu in a pan with a sprinkle of lemon pepper for a quick and flavorful stovetop option.
- Roasting: Toss vegetables or meats with lemon pepper before roasting in the oven for a savory and aromatic result.
- Stir-Frying: Incorporate lemon pepper into stir-fry dishes to add a zesty kick to a variety of ingredients.
- Boiling: Enhance the flavor of boiled dishes like pasta or rice by adding lemon pepper to the cooking water.
- Marinating: Create a marinade using lemon pepper, olive oil, and other herbs to infuse meats or tofu with a bright and tangy taste.
- Smoking: Season meats with lemon pepper before smoking for a unique and aromatic barbecue experience.
- Crockpot/Slow Cooking: Add lemon pepper to slow-cooked stews, soups, or casseroles for a slow-infused burst of flavor.
- Sautéing: Sauté vegetables, shrimp, or chicken in a pan with lemon pepper for a quick and tasty stovetop option.
Essential Flavor Arsenal!
Must-Have Seasoning Collection:
Hunter’s Lemon Pepper Jerk Seasoning
Hunter’s Lemon Pepper Garlic